More from this collection
T-Shirt Giant Leap For Mankind
On July 21, 1969 at 2:56 UTC, Neil Armstrong was the first human to set foot on the lunar surface and then spoke the famous words, "That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind."
Just as the first human on the moon was a small step for man but a giant leap for mankind, Satoshi Nakomoto's white paper setting out the blueprint for a peer-to-peer electronic cash system called 'Bitcoin' was a small step for man but a giant leap for mankind in terms of technological innovation.
- Crew neck t-shirt.
- 100% cotton.
- Seamless rib at neck.
- Double-needle stitching throughout for extra longevity.
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder.
- Machine wash, warm.
- Size Specifications
- Made in the USA
- Environmentally friendly dyeing and printing process
- All orders are shipped within 72 hours
- Shipping times: 1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international