The Genesis Block T-shirt reflects the very first block of the Bitcoin blockchain that was mined on January the 3rd, 2009, otherwise known as the Genesis Block.
When looking closer at the Genesis Block a mysterious message can be found imbedded in the code, which is believed to constitute a statement from Bitcoin's creator Satoshi Nakamoto against the legacy financial system and the never ending bail outs of the banks which have become 'too big to fail'. It reads ‘Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks’. This message seems to coincide with the headline of an news article which appeared in The Times on the exact same date as the Genesis Block was mined (January the 3rd, 2009). This leads many to believe this was no coincidence but a clear indication of Satoshi Nakamoto’s motives for creating Bitcoin.
Do you also believe Bitcoin was created as a statement against the legacy banking system?
Then join the Bitcoin movement by wearing this awesome Bitcoin T-shirt!
Pick your Size and click on Add To Cart.
- High-quality crew neck t-shirt made with 100% cotton.
- Seamless double needle collar.
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability.
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hem.
- Tubular fit for minimal torque.
- Machine Wash, warm.
- This wardrobe classic deserved the best fabric, design and construction we could give it.
- Carefully designed for the perfect shape, it looks great on its own.
- The basic crew neck design makes it extra versatile.
- Made in the USA.
- Environmentally friendly dyeing and printing process.
- All orders are shipped within 72 hours.
- Shipping times: 1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international.
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us: