T-shirt Bitcoin Run
Since the Bitcoin network came into existence on 3 January 2009 with the release of the first Bitcoin client and the issuance of the first Bitcoins, the Bitcoin price has been on a bull run of epic proportions unprecedented in the history of finance.
As of February 18, 2018, Bitcoin has reached the total circulation amount of 16.8 million coins, which is about 78% of the total amount of Bitcoins that there ever will be in existence. Taking into account the worldwide skyrocketing demand for Bitcoin and its limited supply, Bitcoin's price has still enormous room for growth. Bitcoin is steadily attracting an ever-increasing number of investors and users every day, thereby sucking in fiat money just as effectively as a vacuum cleaner sucking in dust.
This design was inspired by Bitcoin's ability to attract vast amounts of new capital on its path to becoming an entire new asset class, thereby disrupting the traditional financial markets, such as the stock market, the bond market and the gold market.
Do you believe Bitcoin's future looks brighter than ever?
- Classic crew neck t-shirt, versatile design.
- Navy and White: 100% cotton.
- Ash: 99% cotton, 1% polyester.
- Stylish fitted sleeve.
- Seamless rib at collar.
- Double-needle stitching at collar, sleeve and bottom hem.
- Machine washable.
- This wardrobe classic deserved the best fabric, design and construction we could give it.
- Made in the USA
- Environmentally friendly dyeing and printing process
- All orders are shipped within 72 hours
- Shipping times: 1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international