This design was inspired by a drawing made by Jules Verne (Feb. 8, 1828 to March 24, 1905), a French novelist, poet, and playwright. Considered by many to be the father of science fiction, Jules Verne wrote more than 70 books that inspired generations of readers - artists, inventors and scientists. Today, Verne is widely regarded as a prophet who influenced the development of many modern technologies decades before his time.
In his 1865 novel, 'From the Earth to the Moon', Verne told the story of The Baltimore Gun Club's attempts to launch three men to the moon with a powerful canon, with the canon shell ending up in the left eye of the moon.
As the saying goes within the Bitcoin community, Bitcoin's price is well on its way to the moon. Chances are it will end up in the moon's left eye again!
- Crew neck t-shirt (White: 100% cotton, Sport Grey: 90% cotton, 10% polyester).
- Double needle collar (seamless), sleeve and bottom hem.
- Taped neck and shoulders making this t-shirt extra durable.
- Machine Wash, warm.
- Carefully designed for the perfect shape, it looks great on its own.
- The basic crew neck design makes it extra versatile.
- Made in the USA
- Environmentally friendly dyeing and printing process
- All orders are shipped within 72 hours
- Shipping times: 1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international