This design was inspired by the iconic photograph 'Raising the Flag on Iwo Jima' taken by Joe Rosenthal on February 23, 1945, which depicts United States Marines raising a U.S. flag atop Mount Suribachi, during the Battle of Iwo Jima, in World War II. The Americans needed Iwo Jima as an air base, but the Japanese had dug in. U.S. troops landed on February 19, 1945. On the fifth day of battle, the Marines captured Mount Suribachi.
In the same fashion as the United States Marines were victorious in the battle for Mount Suribachi, it is only a matter of time before Bitcoin will be victorious in the battle for being the world's reserve currency.
- Crew neck t-shirt
- Fabric: black color is made out of 100% cotton.
- Sports Grey is made of 90% cotton and 10% polyester
- Double needle collar, sleeve and bottom hem (seamless).
- Taped shoulder-to-shoulder which makes the t-shirt very durable.
- Heavyweight 6.1 oz
- Made in the USA
- Environmentally friendly dyeing and printing process
- All orders are shipped within 72 hours
- Shipping times: 1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international