Sweatshirt Genesis Block
The Genesis Block T-shirt reflects the very first block of the Bitcoin blockchain that was mined on January the 3rd, 2009, otherwise known as the Genesis Block.
When looking closer at the Genesis Block a mysterious message can be found imbedded in the code, which is believed to constitute a statement from Bitcoin's creator Satoshi Nakamoto against the legacy financial system and the never ending bail outs of the banks which have become 'too big to fail'. It reads ‘Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks’. This message seems to coincide with the headline of an news article which appeared in The Times on the exact same date as the Genesis Block was mined (January the 3rd, 2009). This leads many to believe this was no coincidence but a clear indication of Satoshi Nakamoto’s motives for creating Bitcoin.
Do you also believe Bitcoin was created as a statement against the legacy banking system?
Then join the Bitcoin movement by wearing this awesome Bitcoin sweatshirt!
Pick your Size and click on Add To Cart.
- 9 oz, 75% cotton, 25% polyester; Premium ringspun cotton
- Contrast dark grey twill neck tape
- Double-needle cuffs; 1x1 rib with spandex
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- Made by Gildan
- Size Chart
Shipping and Handling:
- All orders are shipped within 72 hours.
- Shipping times: 1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international.