Sweatshirt Bitcoin Miner
The California Gold Rush (1848-1855) began on January 24, 1848, when gold was found by James W. Marshall at Sutter's Mill in Coloma, California. The news of gold brought some 300,000 people to California from the rest of the United States and abroad in pursuit of riches.
Today, a new gold rush of the 21st century is happening at this very moment. However, this time around it is not physical gold that is being chased, but rather so-called 'digital gold' that goes by the name of Bitcoin. Across the globe, hundreds of thousands of individuals are putting in processing power to mine Bitcoin, thereby taking advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity to strike gold.Are you a proud Bitcoin miner too? Help us convince your friends and family to start mining Bitcoin by wearing this awesome sweatshirt, thereby strengthening the Bitcoin network!
- Heavyweight crewneck sweatshirt.
- Made from soft ringspun cotton (75% cotton, 25% polyester).
- Double-needle cuffs.
- Machine Wash, warm.
- Size Specifications
- Made in the USA
- Environmentally friendly dyeing and printing process
- All orders are shipped within 72 hours
- Shipping times: 1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international