On July 21, 1969 at 2:56 UTC, Neil Armstrong was the first human to set foot on the lunar surface and then spoke the famous words, "That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind."
Just as the first human on the moon was a small step for man but a giant leap for mankind, Satoshi Nakomoto's white paper setting out the blueprint for a peer-to-peer electronic cash system called 'Bitcoin' was a small step for man but a giant leap for mankind in terms of technological innovation.
- High quality ceramic mug.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Microwave safe.
- 15 oz.
- Decorated with full wrap dye sublimation.
- Made in the USA
- Environmentally friendly dyeing and printing process
- All orders are shipped within 72 hours
- Shipping times: 1-7 days for domestic and 4-15 days for international