One Year Warranty
We warrant the Trezor Hardware Wallet, its components and labor to be free from defects in material and workmanship under regular uses defined in user manuals and this Warranty during the warranty period.
The warranty period commences on the date of original purchase and last for one (1) year (i.e. 365 days).
We further warrant the replaced Trezor Hardware Wallet and/or its parts or components to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of replacement, or the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is greater.Protection
This warranty is non-transferable and is enforceable only by the original purchaser who has purchased the Trezor Hardware Wallet and the One Year Warranty. Any Trezor Hardware Wallet that has not been purchased as new from Us or our authorized vendors and/or its associates is expressly excluded from this warranty.
We shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages incurred and/or occurred in connection with the Trezor Hardware Wallet or its purchase. Our responsibility is limited solely to the product itself. We assume no responsibility for any loss or costs due to third party's or customer's loss of profit, or any other indirect cost or losses however incurred. We reserve the right to make changes or improvements in design, firmware or manufacturing without assuming any obligation to change or improve products previously manufactured and/or sold.Warranty Limitations
We offer no warranty for pre-installed software, its quality, performance, functionality, or compatibility for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet specific requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Trezor Hardware Wallet is sold “as is”.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, this warranty does not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper handling or improper installation;
- damage or loss of the product caused by undue physical or electrical stress, including but not limited to moisture, corrosive environments, high voltage surges, extreme temperatures, shipping, or abnormal working conditions;
- damage or loss of the product caused by acts of nature including, but not limited to, floods, storms, fires, and earthquakes;
- damage caused by operator error, or non-compliance with instructions as set out in accompanying documentation;
- alterations by persons other than Us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- products, on which the original software has been replaced or modified by persons other than Us, associated partners or authorized service facilities;
- counterfeit products;
- damage or loss of data due to interoperability with current and/or future versions of operating system, software and/or hardware;
- damage or loss of data caused by improper usage and behavior which is not recommended and/or permitted in the product documentation;
- failure of the product caused by usage of the products not supplied by Us.