1. Bakkt launches physically settled bitcoin futures on September 23, 2019 2. New Zealand legalizes use of crypto for salaries 3. Coinmine raises $2.5MM in funding round
1. Bitcoin's hash rate hits all-time high. 2. Blockfi raises $18 million in Series A round. 3. Blockstream announces bitcoin mining
1. LedgerX launches physically settled bitcoin futures contracts. 2. Cryptocurrency exchange Kraken acquires Interchange. 3. Bitcoin wallet and blockchain explorer Blockchain launches PIT
- 1. Kik announces #DefendCrypto.
- 2. Coinbase adds EOS.
- 3. Japan approves the new crypto bill.
Binance launching margin trading Market leading crypto exchange Binance has confirmed via Twitter that it will be adding the possibility of margin-trading on its platform in the near future. Binance recently tweeted a sneak peak of the possible user interface, currently still under construction: Dark mode 🌚 or Light mode 🌝? #Binance pic.twitter.com/pGSb1np4yp — Binance (@binance) 24 mei 2019 Margin trading is a feature that lets traders use their balance as collateral to super-size their purchasing power. It is a much anticipated feature that is considered by many as an important step forward in the maturing of the crypto trading space. Robinhood...